Dynamic LUMINA Residence with Den and Expansive Balcony
Intelligent indulgences and unbridled access to San Francisco's finest shopping, dining, and nightlife await at the city's newest ultra-luxury tower -- LUMINA. Situated in the heart of South Beach, 318 Main Street Residence #7G is a stunning, modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom + den home with sophisticated contemporary design touches, a spacious walk-out balcony, and a long list of resort-style amenities. Offering dramatic floor-to-ceiling window lines and impressive city views, 7G is the ideal meeting spot to entertain guests, and comes with a chef-grade kitchen with best-in-class appliances and fixtures; a spa-like master bathroom; plus a den/home office. Discover the perfect marriage of comfort and convenience that is redefining urban luxury living in San Francisco.
Residence #7G's open plan living room flows seamlessly into the central chef's kitchen and dining area, which features hand-selected premium finishes, best-in-class Gaggenau and Sub-zero appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, and modern natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry. Residence #7G offers a dedicated bedroom area with a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with spa-like fixtures and finishes. Enjoy a reprieve from the city in your own personal spa-like master bath with custom European porcelain tile-work, natural wood Siematic cabinetry, and a dual vanity with marble countertops. Completing the unit are a full-sized washer and dryer and valet parking for 1 car.
Situated just two blocks away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the LUMINA residences are in close proximity to the Financial District, the Ferry Building, and world renowned Michelin-rated restaurants, as well as all major transportation options. Indulge in a collection of the city’s most refined services, technologically advanced amenities, and passionate attention to detail at LUMINA.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom + Den
- 852 sq. ft. per tax records
- Refined open-plan living space with chef's kitchen and abundant natural light from an expansive wall-to-wall window line
- Chef-grade kitchen featuring best-in-class Gaggenau and Sub-zero appliances; and Kohler fixtures appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium fixtures
- Dedicated bedroom area with well-sized double closet and custom closet organizers
- Spa-like bathroom with European porcelain shower tile, modern natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry, a stall shower, marble countertops, and Kohler fixtures
- Spacious walk-out balcony with dynamic city views
- Gorgeous wide plank hardwood flooring in living areas and bedrooms
- In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
- 1-car valet parking
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Professionally managed with on-site concierge
- 7,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco) fully equipped with yoga and high impact aerobic studios, the only residential 20-foot rock climbing wall in San Francisco, and cardio and strength equipment and 70 foot-long heated indoor pool
- Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
- Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
- Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
- 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
- Landscaped courtyard with waterfall